Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Pain Without a Pathoanatomic Diagnosis
- Chapter 2 Opioid Therapy of Chronic Pain in Persons With Known Substance Use Disorder
- Chapter 3 Screening before Embarking
- Chapter 4 Functional Pain Syndromes
- Chapter 5 Chronic Opioid Therapy in Childhood and Adolescence
- Chapter 6 Debilitating Pain
- Chapter 7 Chronic Cancer Pain
- Chapter 8 Pain After Trauma (Including PTSD)
- Chapter 9 Opioid Therapy in Chronic Painful Disease
- Chapter 10 United States Workers’ Compensation and Disability
- Chapter 11 Using Measurement-Based Tools to Improve Pain Care
- Chapter 12 Not a Suitable Candidate: Saying No