- Expert Faculty Profiles
- MRCOG syllabus: curriculum maps
- Case 1 A ‘classic’ case of heavy menstrual bleeding?
- Case 2 Severe endometriosis in a young woman with unexpected end-organ failure
- Case 3 Pregnancy of unknown location: a diagnostic and management dilemma
- Case 4 Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis in oligozoospermia
- Case 5 Recurrent miscarriage: is conservative management the best we can offer?
- Case 6 Lethal congenital abnormalities: the importance of a multidisciplinary approach
- Case 7 Monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancy complicated by twin–twin transfusion syndrome
- Case 8 ‘Rescue’ cerclage after bulging membranes at 22 weeks: delaying the inevitable?
- Case 9 Early-onset fetal growth restriction
- Case 10 Dilemmas of preterm birth
- Case 11 Pulmonary hypertension in pregnancy
- Case 12 The challenges and controversies of pregnancy and diabetes
- Case 13 HIV in pregnancy: the dilemmas of management
- Case 14 SLE in pregnancy: lupus nephritis flare or pre-eclampsia—a diagnostic challenge
- Case 15 Management of a pregnant woman with morbid obesity
- Case 16 Early-onset preeclampsia: balancing maternal and neonatal morbidity
- Case 17 Vaginal birth after caesarean section
- Case 18 Maternal pyrexia: challenges in optimal perinatal management
- Case 19 Forewarned is forearmed in massive obstetric haemorrhage
- Case 20 Premature ovarian failure: not the same as the ‘normal’ menopause
- Case 21 Treating urinary incontinence: an evolving challenge for us all
- Case 22 Post-menopausal bleeding
- Case 23 Recurrent ovarian cancer
- Case 24 Cervical cancer
(p. 1) A ‘classic’ case of heavy menstrual bleeding?
- (p. 1) A ‘classic’ case of heavy menstrual bleeding?
, and Tay Jasmine
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.