Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The context of health care
- Chapter 2 Nursing in primary care
- Chapter 3 Quality and safety
- Chapter 4 Approaches to individual health needs assessment
- Chapter 5 Medicines management and nurse prescribing
- Chapter 6 Child health promotion
- Chapter 7 Child and adolescent common health problems
- Chapter 8 Adult health promotion
- Chapter 9 Adults with extra needs
- Chapter 10 Care provision
- Chapter 11 Care of people with long-term conditions
- Chapter 12 Common adult health problems
- Chapter 13 First aid and emergencies
- Chapter 14 Useful information