Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction, epidemiology, and cardiovascular risk factorsMiles Fisher
- Chapter 2 Hyperglycaemia and weight managementMiles Fisher
- Chapter 3 Diabetic dyslipidaemiaMiles Fisher
- Chapter 4 Hypertension in diabetesMiles Fisher
- Chapter 5 Coronary heart disease in diabetesAdil Rajwani and Stephen Wheatcroft
- Chapter 6 Acute coronary syndromes in diabetesMatthew Kahn and Stephen Wheatcroft
- Chapter 7 Coronary revascularization in the patient with diabetesOwen Bebb and Stephen Wheatcroft
- Chapter 8 Chronic heart failure in diabetesMiles Fisher
- Chapter 9 Other vascular disease in diabetesMiles Fisher
- Chapter 10 Diabetic nephropathyMiles Fisher
- Chapter 11 Diabetic autonomic neuropathy and sudden death in diabetesMiles Fisher
- Chapter 12 Health economic aspects of treating cardiovascular disease in diabetesAilsa Brown, Joyce Craig, and Ken Paterson