Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Complications and costs of diabetesAnthony Barnett
- Chapter 2 Pathophysiology of type 2 diabetesSarah Steven and Roy Taylor
- Chapter 3 Interpretation of recent clinical trials concerning tight glycaemic control and cardiovascular riskCristina Bianchi and Stefano Del Prato
- Chapter 4 Pharmacotherapy in type 2 diabetes: clinical evidenceGayatri Sreemantula, Santosh Shankarnarayan and Jiten P Vora
- Chapter 5 Multiple cardiovascular risk interventionMiles Fisher
- Chapter 6 Diet, exercise and other lifestyle factorsKatarina Kos and John PH Wilding
- Chapter 7 Managing glycaemia—current oral agentsRoger Gadsby
- Chapter 8 Managing glycaemia: recently introduced and future therapiesClifford J Bailey and Caroline Day
- Chapter 9 Management of type 2 diabetes and insulinRajesh Peter, Richard A Chudleigh, David R Owens and Anthony Barnett
- Chapter 10 Challenges to good diabetes careCathy E Lloyd, Jill Hill, Jackie Webb and Abd A Tahrani