Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Complications and costs of diabetes
- Chapter 2 Pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes
- Chapter 3 Interpretation of recent clinical trials concerning tight glycaemic control and cardiovascular risk
- Chapter 4 Pharmacotherapy in type 2 diabetes: clinical evidence
- Chapter 5 Multiple cardiovascular risk intervention
- Chapter 6 Diet, exercise and other lifestyle factors
- Chapter 7 Managing glycaemia—current oral agents
- Chapter 8 Managing glycaemia: recently introduced and future therapies
- Chapter 9 Management of type 2 diabetes and insulin
- Chapter 10 Challenges to good diabetes care