Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to colorectal cancerMike Braun
- Chapter 2 Screening and diagnosis of colorectal cancerKai J. Leong and Dion Morton
- Chapter 3 Surgical management of colorectal cancerZahirul Huq and Dominic Slade
- Chapter 4 Radiotherapy and rectal cancerRachel Cooper and Paul Hatfield
- Chapter 5 Pharmacology of anti-cancer drugsLuis Daverede and Daniel Swinson
- Chapter 6 Adjuvant chemotherapyUschi Hofmann, Fiona Collinson, Peter Hall, Mike Braun, and Daniel Swinson
- Chapter 7 Systemic therapy for advanced colorectal cancerFiona Collinson, Peter Hall, Mike Braun, and Daniel Swinson
- Chapter 8 Surgery for recurrent rectal and colonic cancerPeter M. Sagar
- Chapter 9 Surgery for liver metastasesRobert A. Adair, Alastair L. Young, and Giles J. Toogood
- Chapter 10 Surgery for pulmonary metastasesIan S. Morgan and David R. Ferry
- Chapter 11 Colorectal cancer–surgical and non-surgical palliationChristopher Macklin and Bill Hulme
- Chapter 12 New therapeutic avenues in colorectal cancerChristopher Ramsey, Alan Anthoney, and Harpreet Wasan