Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to colorectal cancer
- Chapter 2 Screening and diagnosis of colorectal cancer
- Chapter 3 Surgical management of colorectal cancer
- Chapter 4 Radiotherapy and rectal cancer
- Chapter 5 Pharmacology of anti-cancer drugs
- Chapter 6 Adjuvant chemotherapy
- Chapter 7 Systemic therapy for advanced colorectal cancer
- Chapter 8 Surgery for recurrent rectal and colonic cancer
- Chapter 9 Surgery for liver metastases
- Chapter 10 Surgery for pulmonary metastases
- Chapter 11 Colorectal cancer–surgical and non-surgical palliation
- Chapter 12 New therapeutic avenues in colorectal cancer