Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Acute respiratory infections in primary careClaire Blacklock and Matthew Thompson
- Chapter 2 Community acquired infections in secondary careSantiago Ewig
- Chapter 3 Hospital-acquired pneumoniaJohn Simpson
- Chapter 4 The immunocompromised host: (a) patients with HIVMorgan Evans and Pradhib Venkatesan
- Chapter 5 The immunocompromised host: (b) patients with haematological disordersJeremy Brown and James Brown
- Chapter 6 Pleural infectionsClare Hooper and Nick Maskell
- Chapter 7 Influenza and other respiratory viral infectionsJonathan S. Nguyen-Van-Tam
- Chapter 8 Pneumococcal respiratory disease and vaccinesThomas Bewick and Wei Shen Lim
- Chapter 9 Legionnaires’ diseaseJohn Macfarlane
- Chapter 10 Less common and tropical respiratory tract infectionsWei Shen Lim
- Chapter 11 Antibiotics in respiratory tract infectionsWei Shen Lim