Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Genetics and pathophysiology
- Chapter 2 Diagnosis and process of care
- Chapter 3 Microbiology of CF lung disease
- Chapter 4 Management of stable CF lung disease
- Chapter 5 Management of respiratory exacerbations
- Chapter 6 Gastrointestinal disease and nutrition
- Chapter 7 Cystic fibrosis related diabetes
- Chapter 8 Metabolic and musculoskeletal effects of CF
- Chapter 9 Psychosocial aspects of CF care
- Chapter 10 Lung transplantation
- Chapter 11 Fertility, contraception and pregnancy
- Chapter 12 Future treatments