Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 5 Treatment of benign parotid tumours
- Chapter 6 Facial nerve monitoring during parotidectomy
- Chapter 7 The treatment of spillage and residual pleomorphic adenoma
- Chapter 8 Treatment of recurrent pleomorphic adenomas
- Chapter 9 Warthin's tumour: pathogenesis and current treatment options
- Chapter 10 Childhood parotid tumours
- Chapter 11 Factors affecting survival in salivary gland cancers
- Chapter 12 Prognostic factors for overall disease control in patients with parotid carcinoma
- Chapter 13 Tumour site and prognosis
- Chapter 14 Influence of age on outcome in salivary gland tumours
- Chapter 15 Can recurrent salivary cancers be salvaged?
- Chapter 16 Factors predicting distant metastasis and subsequent management
- Chapter 17 Total versus partial parotidectomy
- Chapter 18 Is it necessary to resect the facial nerve in all cases of parotid gland cancer?
- Chapter 19 The role of radiotherapy in the management of salivary gland cancer
- Chapter 20 The role of chemotherapy and molecular targeted therapy in the management of salivary gland carcinomas
- Chapter 21 Controversial salivary gland cancers
- Chapter 22 Management of skin metastases to the parotid lymph nodes
- Chapter 23 Epidemiology and aetiology of salivary calculi
- Chapter 24 Extracorporeal lithotripsy for salivary calculi
- Chapter 25 Basket retrieval for salivary gland stones by endoscopy or radiologically guided techniques
- Chapter 26 Salivary duct strictures
- Chapter 27 Surgical management of submandibular stones: the Milan experience
- Chapter 28 Endoscopic-assisted management of parotid stones