Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Classification of pulmonary arterial hypertension and current therapeutic approach
- Chapter 2 Pathobiology of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Chapter 3 Genetics
- Chapter 4 Clinical assessment of the patient with suspected PAH and the role of cardiac catheterization
- Chapter 5 Imaging of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Chapter 6 Idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Chapter 7 Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH)
- Chapter 8 Connective tissue disease associated pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Chapter 9 Eisenmenger complex
- Chapter 10 Respiratory causes of pulmonary hypertension
- Chapter 11 Other causes of pulmonary hypertension
- Chapter 12 Pregnancy and pulmonary arterial hypertension