Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Basic physiology for thoracic anaesthesia
- Chapter 2 Basic anatomy for thoracic anaesthesia
- Chapter 3 Basic pharmacology for thoracic anaesthesia
- Chapter 4 Pre-operative assessment of the thoracic patient
- Chapter 5 Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in thoracic anaesthesia
- Chapter 6 Surgery to the lung and upper airway
- Chapter 7 Surgery to the chest wall and pleura
- Chapter 8 Upper gastrointestinal and mediastinal surgery
- Chapter 9 Thoracic trauma, emergencies, and special cases
- Chapter 10 Management of intra-operative problems
- Chapter 11 Critical care and the post-operative thoracic patient
- Chapter 12 Techniques in thoracic anaesthesia