- Part I Introduction to the handbook
- Part II Clinical forensic psychiatry
- Part III The ethics of forensic psychiatry
- Part IV Law relevant to psychiatry
- Part V Psychiatry within the legal system
Forensic Psychiatry is an essential interdisciplinary resource that is ideal for all trainees in psychiatry, clinical and forensic psychology and other forensic mental health disciplines as well as for those professionals who work with psychiatrists in a legal setting, particularly members of the legal profession, probation and the police.