Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Biological principles of hormone therapy
- Chapter 2 PSA as a marker of progression and response in advanced prostate cancer
- Chapter 3 Neo-adjuvant and adjuvant hormone therapy for high-risk localized prostate cancer
- Chapter 4 Systemic treatment of recurrence after local therapies
- Chapter 5 First-line hormonal therapy for metastatic prostate cancer
- Chapter 6 Second- and third-line hormone therapies
- Chapter 7 Chemotherapy for metastatic prostate cancer
- Chapter 8 The role of bisphosphonates in the systemic treatment of prostate cancer
- Chapter 9 Systemic isotope therapy of bone metastasis
- Chapter 10 Biological targets and new drug development for prostate cancer