Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Practical approaches to the diagnosis and management of common nephrological problems
- Chapter 2 Chronic kidney disease (CKD): the scope of the global problem
- Chapter 3 Chronic kidney disease: classification, risk factors, and natural history
- Chapter 4 Recommendations for screening and detection of chronic kidney disease
- Chapter 5 Chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease
- Chapter 6 Chronic kidney disease and infectious disease
- Chapter 7 Unique aspects of chronic kidney disease in the developing countries
- Chapter 8 Management of chronic kidney disease: controlling hypertension and reducing proteinuria
- Chapter 9 Clinical strategies for the management of chronic kidney disease complications: perspectives for primary care
- Chapter 10 Management of dialysis and transplantation patients: perspectives for primary care