Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The impact of genetic disease on families
- Chapter 2 Patterns of inheritance
- Chapter 3 Genetic investigations
- Chapter 4 Genetic services and the primary care interface
- Chapter 5 Common genetic conditions
- Chapter 6 Common consultations in primary care
- Chapter 7 Cancer
- Chapter 8 Chromosomes
- Chapter 9 Fertility, pregnancy, and newborn
- Chapter 10 The future
- Chapter 11 Resources
- Chapter 12 Glossary of terms