Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 A New Strategy to Combat Hospital Infections
- 2 Committing to an Infection Prevention Initiative
- 3 Types of Interventions
- 4 Building the Team
- 5 The Importance of Leadership and Followership
- 6 Common Problems, Realistic Solutions
- 7 Toward Sustainability
- 8 The Collaborative Approach to Preventing Infection
- 9 Taking on C. Difficile
- 10 The Future of Infection Prevention