Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Resuscitation room organization
- Chapter 2 Basic principles of resuscitation
- Chapter 3 Team approach to resuscitation
- Chapter 4 Cardiac arrest and peri-arrest management
- Chapter 5 Airway and breathing management
- Chapter 6 Circulation management
- Chapter 7 Trauma
- Chapter 8 Burns
- Chapter 9 Neurological resuscitation and management
- Chapter 10 Renal, endocrine and metabolic management
- Chapter 11 Toxicology
- Chapter 12 Gastrointestinal and gynaecological resuscitation
- Chapter 13 Sepsis