Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Assessing patients with suspected neurological problems in primary care
- Chapter 2 Diagnosis and management of common childhood neurological problems
- Chapter 3 Diagnosis and management of adult neurological problems
- Chapter 4 Management of patients with chronic neurological problems in the community
- Chapter 5 Legal aspects of care in the community
- Chapter 6 Benefits available for patients with neurological problems
- Chapter 7 The General Medical Services contract and neurology
- Chapter 8 Useful information and contacts