Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Family experiences: Part I, Diagnosis and early stagesHelen M. Brewer and Marie McGill
- Chapter 2 Family experiences: Part II, Later stagesHelen M. Brewer and Marie McGill
- Chapter 3 The history of juvenile Huntington’s diseaseRaymund A. C. Roos
- Chapter 4 The clinical phenotype of juvenile Huntington’s diseaseRoger A. Barker and Ferdinando Squitieri
- Chapter 5 Juvenile Huntington’s disease: neuropathologyJean Paul G. Vonsattel, Etty P. Cortes, and Christian E. Keller
- Chapter 6 Molecular mechanisms in juvenile Huntington’s diseaseRoman Gonitel and Ferdinando Squitieri
- Chapter 7 Juvenile Huntington’s disease and mouse models of Huntington’s diseaseGillian P. Bates and Ben Woodman
- Chapter 8 Clinical features of early and juvenile onset in polyglutamine disorders other than Huntington’s disease: autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxias and dentatorubral pallidoluysian atrophyAndré R. Troiano and Alexandra Dürr
- Chapter 9 The diagnostic challengeOliver W. J. Quarrell and Martha Nance
- Chapter 10 The treatment of juvenile Huntington’s diseaseMartha A. Nance
- Chapter 11 Psychosocial issues surrounding juvenile Huntington’s diseaseHelen M. Brewer and Aimee Aubeeluck
- Chapter 12 Challenges in assessmentHelen M. Brewer, Roger A. Barker and Oliver W. J. Quarrell