Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Assessing patients with pain symptoms in primary care
- Chapter 2 Chronic pain relief
- Chapter 3 Specific non-malignant pain scenarios
- Chapter 4 Principles of palliative care in general practice
- Chapter 5 Symptom control and clinical scenarios in palliative care
- Chapter 6 Complementary medicine
- Chapter 7 Legal aspects of managing chronic pain and terminal illness in the community
- Chapter 8 Benefits and support available for people with chronic pain and terminal illness and their carers
- Chapter 9 The General Medical Services (GMS) contract
- Chapter 10 Useful information and contacts for GPs and patients