Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Section 1 Physiology, pharmocology, and psychology
- Section 2 Paediatric anaesthesia
- Section 3 Intraoperative and postoperative analgesia
- Section 4 Elective surgery
- Section 5 Neonatal and emergency procedures
- Section 6 Problems during anaesthesia, resuscitation, syndromes, and sedation