Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 History, epidemiology, and aetiology
- Chapter 2 Presentation and early clinical course
- Chapter 3 Diet and lifestyle
- Chapter 4 Insulin treatment and pancreas transplantation
- Chapter 5 Technology, current and future
- Chapter 6 Microvascular complications: DCCT/EDIC, Pittsburgh, and Finland
- Chapter 7 Management of microvascular and associated complications
- Chapter 8 Macrovascular complications, hypertension, and lipids
- Chapter 9 Adolescence and emerging adulthood
- Chapter 10 Pregnancy planning in Type 1 diabetesNicoletta Dozio
- Chapter 11 Psychological problems
- Chapter 12 Some practical matters