Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Clinically significant mind–body interactions: evolutionary history of the scientific basis Mira Lal
- Chapter 2 Teaching psychosomatic obstetrics and gynaecology Johannes Bitzer
- Chapter 3 Maternal mood in pregnancy: fetal origins of child neurodevelopment Vivette Glover, Thomas G. O’Connor, and Kieran J. O’Donnell
- Chapter 4 Preconceptual to postpartum mental health: mental illness and psychosomatic disease Mira Lal and Roch Cantwell
- Chapter 5 Migraine and pregnancy-related hypertension Chiara Benedetto, Ilaria Castagnoli Gabellari, and Gianni Allais
- Chapter 6 Disease severity, pain, and patient perception: themes in clinical practice and research Mira Lal and Johannes Bitzer
- Chapter 7 Premenstrual disorders: luteal phase recurrent enigmatic conditions Tamaki Matsumoto, Hiroyuki Asakura, and Tatsuya Hayashi
- Chapter 8 Women’s psychosomatic health promotion and the biopsychosociocultural nexus Mira Lal
- Chapter 9 Vulval pain Allan B. MacLean
- Chapter 10 Psycho-oncology and psychosocial aspects of gynaecological cancer Hideki Onishi and Mayumi Ishida
- Chapter 11 Psycho-oncology: the sexuality of women and cancer Reiko Ohkawa
- Chapter 12 Migration, gender, and cultural issues in healthcare: psychosomatic implications Mira Lal