Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 No One Left But God
- Chapter 2 Religious Belief and Belief in Delusion
- Chapter 3 Modes of Morals Made
- Chapter 4 Spiritual Sense and Sensibility
- Chapter 5 Theistic Pragmatics and Personal Well-Being
- Chapter 6 The Elements of Religious Delusion
- Chapter 7 Straight from Crooked Wood