Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The case for social marketing in public healthJeff French
- Chapter 2 Key principle, concepts, and techniques of social marketingJeff French
- Chapter 3 Social marketing planningJeff French
- Chapter 4 Evaluation of social marketing programmesAdam Crosier and Dominic McVey
- Chapter 5 Social marketing and public health strategyJeff French
- Chapter 6 Behaviour and how to influence itJeff French
- Chapter 7 Generating insight and building segmentation models in social marketingDominic McVey and Adam Crosier
- Chapter 8 Commissioning social marketingJeff French
- Chapter 9 Social marketing on a small budgetJeff French
- Chapter 10 Building social programme coalitionsJeff French
- Chapter 11 Ethical issues in social marketingLynne Eagle, Stephan Dahl, and David Low
- Chapter 12 Using digital and social media platforms for social marketingMelissa K. Blair
- Chapter 13 Social franchising: strengthening health systems through private sector approachesJulie McBride, Kim Longfield, Dana Sievers, and Dominic Montagu