Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Anaesthetic equipment
- Chapter 2 Anaesthetic pharmacology
- Chapter 3 Planning for general anaesthesia
- Chapter 4 Routine induction of general anaesthesia
- Chapter 5 The rapid sequence induction
- Chapter 6 Central neuraxial blockade
- Chapter 7 Emergency drills