Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Assessing patients with respiratory problems in primary care
- Chapter 2 Management of respiratory emergencies
- Chapter 3 Diagnosis and management of childhood respiratory problems
- Chapter 4 Diagnosis and management of adult respiratory problems
- Chapter 5 Benefits and legal aspects of care in the community
- Chapter 6 The General Medical Services contract and respiratory problems
- Chapter 7 Useful information and contacts