Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to mentalization
- Chapter 2 Using the mentalization model to understand severe personality disorder
- Chapter 3 Changing views of borderline personality disorder
- Chapter 4 The structure of mentalization-based treatment
- Chapter 5 Assessment of mentalization
- Chapter 6 Assessment of interpersonal and relational world
- Chapter 7 Therapist stance
- Chapter 8 Principles of interventions
- Chapter 9 The mentalizing focus and basic interventions
- Chapter 10 Mentalizing and group therapy
- Chapter 11 Frequently asked questions