Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Physics principles in the clinical use of radioisotopes Brenda Pratt, Stephen Evans
- Chapter 2 Antibody directed radioisotope therapy Jason L. J. Dearling, R. Barbara Pedley
- Chapter 3 Radiotherapy for benign thyroid disease: use of 131I Steve Hyer, Clive Harmer
- Chapter 4 Malignant thyroid disease: use of 131I Sue E.M. Clarke, Ujjal Mallick
- Chapter 5 Neuroendocrine tumours Jamshed Bomanji, G. Gnanasegaran
- Chapter 6 Radioisotope therapy for metastatic bone disease Peter Hoskin
- Chapter 7 Radioimmunotherapy for lymphoma Tim Illidge, Yong Du
- Chapter 8 Other therapeutic uses of radioisotopes Peter Hoskin
- Chapter 9 Radioprotection and regulatory aspects of radioisotope therapy Stephen Evans, Brenda Pratt