Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 General assessment and preliminary assessment following injuries
- Chapter 2 First-aid measures
- Chapter 3 Infections
- Chapter 4 The head
- Chapter 5 Headaches
- Chapter 6 The neck
- Chapter 7 Facial pain and palsy
- Chapter 8 Injuries to the face, nose, and ears
- Chapter 9 The eye
- Chapter 10 The ear
- Chapter 11 The mouth, lips, and teeth
- Chapter 12 The salivary glands
- Chapter 13 Burns
- Chapter 14 Miscellaneous conditions