Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Peripheral Nerve Anatomy And Function
- 2 Touch
- 3 Motion
- 4 Determining Clinical Outcomes
- 5 Clinical Nerve Repair And Grafting
- 6 Determining Experimental Outcome
- 7 Outcomes Of Experimental Nerve Repair And Grafting
- 8 The Nerve Gap: Beyond Autograft
- 9 Nerve Regeneration
- 10 Specificity In Nerve Regeneration
- 11 Systems Organization After Nerve Repair Or Transfer
- 12 Treatment Strategies