Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The Biological Basis of Depression: Insights from Animal ModelsEric J. Nestler
- 2 The Brain and Body on Stress: Allostatic Load and Mechanisms for Depression and DementiaBruce S. McEwen and Natalie L. Rasgon
- 3 Depression as a Recurrent, Progressive Illness: Need for Long-Term PreventionRobert M. Post
- 4 Biological Effects of Depression in Cardiac IllnessNicole Mavrides and Charles Nemeroff
- 5 Biological Effects of Depression: Risk for and Occurrence of Stroke Bradleigh Hayhow and Sergio Starkstein
- 6 Depression and CancerDaniel C. McFarland and Jimmie Holland
- 7 Depression in Neurological Disorders: Comorbidity or Another Clinical Manifestation?Andres M. Kanner
- 8 Diabetes and DepressionEduardo A. Colón Navarro
- 9 Wound Healing and DepressionFrederick J. Stoddard, Jr., and Robert L. Sheridan
- 10 Psychopharmacology of Depression as a Systemic Illness for Primary and Specialty Care Clinicians: Focus on Adverse Drug Reactions and Drug–Drug InteractionsKelly L. Cozza, Rita Rein, Gary H. Wynn, Eric G. Meyer
- 11 Diagnostic DilemmasJames J. Strain, Patricia Casey, and Peter Tyrer
- 12 Models of Mental Health Training for Non-Psychiatric Physicians: Beyond Collaborative CareJames J. Strain
- 13 An Updated Electronic Health Record (EHR) for Depression ManagementJay J. Strain, Akhil Shenoy, and James J. Strain