Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Evaluation of the Shoulder
- 2 Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- 3 Surgical Exposures
- 4 Proximal Humerus Fractures
- 5 The Clavicle, the Acromioclavicular Joint, and the Sternoclavicular Joint
- 6 The Rotator Cuff and Biceps Tendon
- 7 Shoulder Instability and the Labrum
- 8 Adhesive Capsulitis
- 9 Shoulder Arthritis and Arthroplasty
- 10 The Scapula
- 11 Salvage Procedures
- 12 Rehabilitation and Injections