Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction to the New Edition Franklin G. Miller and Alan Wertheimer
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 The Legal Context of Medical Experimentation
- Chapter 3 The Concept of Personal Care
- Chapter 4 Personal Care: Interests or Rights
- Chapter 5 Realizing Rights—Medical Care in General
- Chapter 6 The Practice of Experimentation
- From Medical Experimentation to Non-Medical Experimentation: What Can and Cannot Be Learned from Medicine as to the Ethics of Legal and Other Non-Medical Experiments? I. Glenn Cohen and D. James Greiner
- Concluding Reflections Charles Fried