Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Psychological Models of SuicideWith Shira Barzilay and Abbie Cohen
- 2 The Comprehensive Narrative-Crisis Model of SuicideWith Jessica Briggs
- 3 Trait Vulnerability AssessmentWith Zhanna Gerlovina
- 4 Stressful Life EventsWith Shoshana Linzer, Adina Chesir, Tal Ginsburg, and Olivia Varas
- 5 Suicidal Narrative
- 6 Suicide Crisis Syndrome
- 7 Emotional Response
- 8 Conducting Short-Term Risk Assessment Interviews
- 9 InterventionsWith Raquel Rose and Nicolette Molina
- Conclusion: Being Vigilant