Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction Lily Hechtman
- 2 Adolescent and Adult Outcomes of Childhood Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: The Montreal Study Mariya V. Cherkasova, Gabrielle Weiss, and Lily Hechtman
- 3 Long-Term Outcomes of Childhood Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: The New York Study Sylviane Houssais, Lily Hechtman, and Rachel G. Klein
- 4 The Milwaukee Longitudinal Study of Hyperactive (ADHD) Children Russell A. Barkley and Mariellen Fischer
- 5 The Pittsburgh ADHD Longitudinal Study (PALS) Brooke S. G. Molina, Margaret H. Sibley, Sarah L. Pedersen, and William E. Pelham, Jr.
- 6 Young Adult Outcome of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder:
Results from the Longitudinal Massachusetts General Hospital Sample of Pediatrically and Psychiatrically Referred Youth with and without ADHD of Both Sexes Mai Uchida and Joseph Biederman
- 7 The Berkeley Girls with ADHD Longitudinal Study Elizabeth B. Owens, Christine A. Zalecki, and Stephen P. Hinshaw
- 8 The Multimodal Treatment of Children with ADHD (MTA) Follow-up Study: Outcomes and Their Predictors Arunima Roy and Lily Hechtman
- 9 Influences of Treatment on Long-term Outcome Lily Hechtman
- 10 Summary Lily Hechtman