- Adolescent Mental Health Initiative Commission Chairs
- List of Tables
- Adolescent Mental Health Initiative Commission Members
- Chapter 1 Defining Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Chapter 2 Treatment of Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Chapter 3 Prevention of Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Chapter 4 Research Agenda for Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Chapter 5 Defining Schizophrenia
- Chapter 6 Treatment of Schizophrenia
- Chapter 7 Prevention of Schizophrenia
- Chapter 8 Research Agenda for Schizophrenia
- Chapter 9 Defining Anxiety Disorders
- Chapter 10 Treatment of Anxiety Disorders
- Chapter 11 Prevention of Anxiety Disorders
- Chapter 12 Research Agenda for Anxiety Disorders
- Chapter 13 Defining Eating Disorders
- Chapter 14 Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Chapter 15 Prevention of Eating Disorders
- Chapter 16 Research Agenda for Eating Disorders
- Chapter 17 Defining Substance Use Disorders
- Chapter 18 Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- Chapter 19 Prevention of Substance Use Disorders
- Chapter 20 Research Agenda for Substance Use Disorders
- Chapter 21 Defining Youth Suicide
- Chapter 22 Universal Approaches to Youth Suicide Prevention
- Chapter 23 Targeted Youth Suicide Prevention Programs
- Chapter 24 Preventive Interventions and Treatments for Suicidal Youth
- Chapter 25 Research Agenda for Youth Suicide Prevention
- Chapter 26 The Positive Perspective on Youth Development
- Chapter 27 Stigma
- Chapter 28 The Research, Policy, and Practice Context for Delivery of Evidence-Based Mental Health Treatments for Adolescents: A Systems Perspective
- Chapter 29 The American Treatment System for Adolescent Substance Abuse: Formidable Challenges, Fundamental Revisions, and Mechanisms for Improvements
- Chapter 30 The Role of Primary Care Physicians in Detection and Treatment of Adolescent Mental Health Problems
- Chapter 31 The Roles and Perspectives of School Mental Health Professionals in Promoting Adolescent Mental Health
- Chapter 32 A Call to Action on Adolescent Mental Health
(p. iv) EDITED BY
The Commission Chairs of The Annenberg Foundation Trust at Sunnylands' Adolescent Mental Health Initiative
Dwight L. Evans, M.D.
Edna B. Foa, Ph.D.
Raquel E. Gur, M.D., Ph.D.
Herbert Hendin, M.D.
Charles P. O'Brien, M.D., Ph.D.
Martin E.P. Seligman, Ph.D.
B. Timothy Walsh, M.D.