Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 An Acute Care Plan
- 2 Fever Control
- 3 Acute Pulmonary Syndromes
- 4 Acute Cardiac Syndromes
- 5 Nutrition Assessment
- 6 Fluid and Electrolyte Monitoring
- 7 Glucose Adjustment
- 8 Anticoagulation Strategies
- 9 Antimicrobial Stewardship
- 10 Troubleshooting: Drug Adverse Effecs