Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The Anatomy and Molecular Architecture of the Neuromuscular Junction Andrew G. Engel
- Chapter 2 Electrodiagnosis of Myasthenic Disorders C. Michel Harper
- Chapter 3 The Immunopathogenesis of Myasthenia Gravis Reinhard Hohlfeld, Hartmut Wekerle, and Alexander Marx
- Chapter 4 Natural History of Myasthenia Gravis Vladimir Luchanok, and Henry J. Kaminski
- Chapter 5 The Diagnosis of Myasthenia Gravis and Other Disorders of Neuromuscular Transmission James F. Howard, Jr.
- Chapter 6 Therapy of Myasthenia Gravis Daniel B. Drachman
- Chapter 7 The Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome Vern C. Juel and Donald B. Sanders
- Chapter 8 Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes Andrew G. Engel, Xin-Ming Shen, Kinji Ohno, and Steven M. Sine
- Chapter 9 Endplate Acetylcholine Receptor, a Target for Myasthenic Disorders: Structural and Mechanistic Essentials Steven M. Sine and Andrew G. Engel
- Chapter 10 Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability Syndromes Srikanth Muppidi and Steven Vernino
- Chapter 11 Effects of Anti-ganglioside Antibodies at the Neuromuscular Junction Jaap J. Plomp and Hugh J. Willison