Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Dizziness as emergency
- Chapter 3 Vestibular physiology
- Chapter 4 History of complaints as a diagnostic tool
- Chapter 5 Examination methods
- Chapter 6 Three frequent peripheral causes of dizziness and vertigo
- Chapter 7 Chronic vestibular insufficiency
- Chapter 8 Diseases of the temporal bone and schwannoma of the vestibular nerve
- Chapter 9 Central causes of vertigo, dizziness, and imbalance
- Chapter 10 Medical, non-vestibular causes of dizziness or vertigo
- Chapter 11 Diagnosis of falls, dizziness in children and elderly
- Chapter 12 Controversial issues