Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Drug treatment and psychiatry
- Chapter 2 The principles of psychopharmacology
- Chapter 3 Non-depot antipsychotic drugs
- Chapter 4 Antipsychotic depot injections
- Chapter 5 Treatment-resistant schizophrenia
- Chapter 6 Antimanic drugs
- Chapter 7 Tricyclic and related antidepressant drugs
- Chapter 8 Monoamine-oxidase inhibitors
- Chapter 9 Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors
- Chapter 10 Other and newer antidepressants
- Chapter 11 Treatment-resistant depression
- Chapter 12 Other drugs used in psychiatry