Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Clinical features
- Chapter 3 Assessment
- Chapter 4 General principles of management
- Chapter 5 Oral and parenteral opioids
- Chapter 6 Oral transmucosal opioids
- Chapter 7 Intranasal and intrapulmonary opioids
- Chapter 8 Non-opioid analgesics
- Chapter 9 Other therapeutic interventions