Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Day surgery, ambulatory anaesthesia, and office-based procedures
- Chapter 2 Anaesthesia equipment and monitoring in day surgery anaesthesia
- Chapter 3 Patient selection and preparation for day surgical procedures
- Chapter 4 Analgesics in day case surgery
- Chapter 5 Anaesthesia equipment and monitoring in day surgery anaesthesia
- Chapter 6 Muscle relaxation in day case surgery
- Chapter 7 Airway and ventilation in day case anaesthesia
- Chapter 8 Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV): still “the little big problem”?
- Chapter 9 The recovery process and follow-up after day case anaesthesia