Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 3 You've got a training post—congratulations! Now what?
- Chapter 4 What lies ahead? Introduction to the assessment process
- Chapter 5 The ePortfolio explained
- Chapter 6 Supervisors, trainers, and how to make the most of your meetings
- Chapter 7 The money stuff
- Chapter 8 Your hospital posts and how they differ to the foundation years
- Chapter 9 How to get the best out of your regional VTS teaching
- Chapter 10 The move into general practice and how it differs from hospital medicine
- Chapter 11 Your first GPST post and some basic tips on how to survive!
- Chapter 12 Stop and check! Are you ready for your ARCP panel review?
- Chapter 13 Thinking ahead and how to make yourself more employable at the end of it all
- Chapter 14 Thinking about applying for AKT? Some handy hints and tips…
- Chapter 15 Life events and changes that may affect your training
- Chapter 16 Having a baby and becoming a LTFTT(co-written by Dr Sarah Forbes, ST3 LTFTT, Leeds VTS)