Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Clinical manifestations of lupus nephritis
- Chapter 2 Autoantibodies and lupus nephritisAnisur Rahman, Jessica J. Manson and David A. Isenberg
- Chapter 3 T cells and B cells in lupus nephritisMary H. Foster
- Chapter 4 The many effects of complement in lupus nephritisLihua Bao* and Richard J. Quigg*
- Chapter 5 Pathways of cellular adaptive immunity in autoimmune crescentic glomerulonephritis and lupus nephritisStephen R. Holdsworth and Peter G. Tipping
- Chapter 6 Pathology, pathogenesis, and clinical features of severe lupus nephritisStephen M. Korbet and Melvin M. Schwartz
- Chapter 7 Lupus membranous nephropathy
Howard A. Austin III, Gabor G. Illei, and James E. Balow
- Chapter 8 Lupus podocytopathyEdmund J. Lewis
- Chapter 9 Renal vascular involvement in SLEBen Sprangers and Gerald B. Appel
- Chapter 10 Mycophenolate mofetil as treatment in lupus nephritisDaniel Tak Mao Chan
- Chapter 11 Lupus nephritis and pregnancyKate Bramham, Sarah Germain, and Catherine Nelson-Piercy
- Chapter 12 The treatment of severe proliferative lupus nephritisRichard J. Glassock