Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology of cardiovascular disease: the scale of the problem
- Chapter 2 Lipids, lipoproteins, and atherogenesis
- Chapter 3 Risk estimation systems in clinical use: SCORE, HeartScore, Framingham, PROCAM, ASSIGN, and QRISK
- Chapter 4 Primary dyslipidaemias
- Chapter 5 Secondary dyslipidaemias
- Chapter 6 Diet and lifestyle
- Chapter 7 Pharmacological therapy: statins
- Chapter 8 Pharmacotherapy: non-statin drugs
- Chapter 9 Combination therapy for the management of hyperlipidaemia
- Chapter 10 Recent lipid-lowering trials in perspective: implications for therapy
- Chapter 11 Vascular imaging
- Chapter 12 Common problems in lipid management