Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 An Introduction to Behavioral Economics and Public Health Christina A. Roberto and Ichiro Kawachi
- 2 Intertemporal Choices for Health Justin S. White and William H. Dow
- 3 Maintenance of Healthy Behaviors: Forming and Changing Habits Dennis Rünger and Wendy Wood
- 4 Emotions and Health Decision Making: Extending the Appraisal Tendency Framework to Improve Health and Healthcare Rebecca Ferrer, William Klein, Jennifer Lerner, Valerie Reyna, and Dacher Keltner
- 5 Social Norms, Beliefs, and Health Brent McFerran
- 6 Communicating for Action: The Importance of Memorability and Actionability Jason Riis and Rebecca K. Ratner
- 7 Nudging Individuals Toward Healthier Food Choices with the 4 P’s Framework for Behavior Change Zoë Chance, Ravi Dhar, Michelle Hatzis, and Kim Huskey
- 8 Incentivizing Health Behaviors Kristina Lewis and Jason Block
- 9 Slim by Design: Moving From Can’t to CAN Brian Wansink
- 10 Applying Behavioral Economics in a Health Policy Context: Dispatches From the Front Lines Michael Sanders and Michael Hallsworth
- 11 From Choice Architecture to Policy Infrastructure: Multilevel Theory and the Political Economy of Health Behaviors Frederick J. Zimmerman