Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Developing Research Questions
- 2 Finding Sources
- 3 Writing a Review of Literature
- 4 Ethics in Research
- 5 Choosing a Paradigm
- 6 Designing a Quantitative Study
- 7 Quantitative Data Analysis: I’ve Got Data, How Do I Get Answers?
- 8 Conducting Qualitative Genetic Counseling Research
- 9 Preparing a Manuscript for Publication
- 10 Guidelines for Directing Research