Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Anatomy and physiology
- Chapter 2 Pharmacology
- Chapter 3 Monitoring and imaging
- Chapter 4 General principles of neuroanaesthesia
- Chapter 5 Positioning and surgical approaches
- Chapter 6 Intracranial surgery (non-vascular)
- Chapter 7 Cerebrovascular surgery
- Chapter 8 Cranial surgery
- Chapter 9 Spinal surgery
- Chapter 10 Neurodiagnostics and interventional procedures
- Chapter 11 Acute brain injury
- Chapter 12 Postoperative management