Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Anatomy and physiologyR. Sutcliffe & O. Tucker
- Chapter 2 Investigation of liver and pancreatobiliary diseaseC. Antoniades, N. Philips, T. Pirani, & O. Tucker
- Chapter 3 Perioperative care and liver diseaseR. Sutcliffe
- Chapter 4 Parenchymal liver diseaseC. Antoniades, N. Philips, R. Sutcliffe, & O. Tucker
- Chapter 5 Liver transplantationR. Deshpande, O. Tucker, R. Sutcliffe, & P. Muiesan
- Chapter 6 Liver lesionsN. Battula, R. Sutcliffe, R. Deshpande, & O. Tucker
- Chapter 7 Liver resection techniquesO. Tucker & R. Deshpande
- Chapter 8 Liver traumaO. Tucker
- Chapter 9 Liver tumour ablationR. Sutcliffe
- Chapter 10 Biliary diseasesR. Sutcliffe, N. Battula, & T. Pirani
- Chapter 11 Pancreatic diseasesO. Tucker, R. Sutcliffe, & R. Deshpande